Finca Canarias is located in Fuerteventura in the area of La Fuentita, at just 10 minutes from the beach of Gran Tarajal. Thanks to its large-scaled area, in addition to the 4.000 aloe vera plants farm you could also go through other fields with five hundred prickly pear cactus plants and 650 olive trees from organic farming cultivated as complement for several aloe vera products. Finca Canarias Gran Tarajal also has a garden of multiple varieties of aloes, which is educational for the visitor to understand more about the similarities, differences and peculiarities of all the components of this large plant family.
LOCATION AND CONTACT
Telephone number: (+34) 653305166.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 9:00 to 18:00
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- 500 prickly pear cactus plants
- 650 olive trees
- 4.000 aloe vera plants
- 100.000 m2
- Languages available for guided tours: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Basque and Spanish.
- Garden with multiple aloe varieties
- Factory of Finca Canarias products
- Finca Canarias products Shop
- Parking lot
- 100% Barrier free access