- 8722 views
- 0 comments
Pure aloe vera for hair is a product that is becoming increasingly popular in the market. Everyone is aware of its skin benefits, but its hair benefits are not as well known. Here we explain how to use it to get long, luscious hair.
Properties of aloe vera for your hair
Aloe is known for its healing properties as one of the most versatile plants. Not only does it treat specific ailments, but it is also the perfect ally in any beauty routine. For this reason, nowadays, numerous products that contain aloe vera are available on the market. The beauty industry has taken full advantage of this, and now you can also use it to improve the condition of your hair. Because of this, pure aloe vera for hair is one of the best treatments to get long, shiny hair at any time of the year.
Benefits of aloe vera for your hair
Aloe vera is known for containing vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes that are beneficial for hair and scalp care. It has a total of 75 compounds that supply hair fibres with great nutritional value. We can highlight the following benefits of aloe vera for hair:
1. It hydrates dry hair without weighing it down.
2. It regenerates and rejuvenates the scalp.
3. It stimulates the growth of more hair by improving blood circulation and oxygenation.
4. It readjusts the skin’s pH level
5. It cleans and regulates the production of grease, improving hair hygiene and keeping the hair clean for longer. As such, greasy hair types also benefit.
6. For dry hair, the use of aloe allows water to be retained in the hair fibres and, as a result, the hair looks more hydrated.
7. Natural aloe vera relaxes the scalp and relieves muscular tension.
8. It improves the hair fibres’ elasticity, which means the hair will be stronger and more resistant.
The purpose of using aloe vera for hair is to have healthy, clean hair for longer.
Due to the combination of polysaccharides and amino acids, natural aloe vera for hair is capable of eliminating grease and impurities that have accumulated at the root. This is why it is an efficient ingredient for deep cleaning.
Shampoos containing aloe as a main component have shown that, as well as reducing hair grease, they also protect the hair structure. If combined with an aloe mask, you will have an intensive formula of hydration, cleaning and treatment.
On the other hand, aloe does not weigh the hair down: it provides volume and consistency.
Deep cleaning with this ingredient helps to eliminate grease, but, at the same time, it also regulates the amount of oil in the hair as it protects the root area. This slows down the excessive production of grease and, in the medium term, you will notice that your hair stays clean for longer.
We at Finca Canarias recommend using a pure aloe vera shampoo together with a mask and conditioner from the same line.
The gel present in aloe vera leaves contains many vitamins and minerals. Additionally, it is rich in amino acids and fatty acids, which is why it is commonly used in medicine and cosmetics to recover skin and hair fibre hydration.
Here we tell you about the properties of aloe vera when used for hair:
• For dry hair, aloe is an ingredient that contains lots of water and replenishes it when lost. This is why it is perfect for combatting fragility and split ends. For this process, wash your hair and apply an aloe vera mask. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse with water. This method restores silkiness.
• For greasy hair. It eliminates impurities and grease all while hydrating the hair. Just by washing your hair twice a week with aloe vera shampoo, you’ll see the results.
It also has properties for healthy hair growth. As applying aloe vera nourishes the fibres more, the hair grows faster. You will notice silkier hair with better hair structure.
Given that it is an excellent grease regulator, it is very efficient against dandruff. It prevents dryness and maintains the scalp’s natural oils at the desired level. It also gives the hair much more movement.
Aloe vera products for hair
Aloe vera products for hair are ideal for maintaining hair fibre health as well as ensuring daily hydration and in-depth cleaning. This is why we recommend the following products, so that your hair is always perfect:
1. Aloe vera shampoo: It contains all the hydrating properties of aloe vera that will give your hair the necessary nutrients to shine. This shampoo repairs damaged and dry hair, thanks to the high levels of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. The hair ends up silkier and stays shiny for much longer. It also has a wonderful, natural scent, promoting mental well-being every time you shower.
2. Shower gel: It is made up of natural ingredients such as aloe vera, honey, lavender and olive oil. It delicately cleans the skin and brings a pleasant feeling of well-being, all while protecting sensitive skin.
3. Aloe vera conditioner: It greatly softens the hair and instantly provides the hair fibres with nutrition and shine. Aloe vera, olive oil, rosemary, shea butter, wheat germ oil, lavender and honey are among its ingredients. All are of natural origin. Additionally, it protects the hair against dryness and hair loss.
As you can see, aloe vera is one of the most natural ways of keeping your hair beautiful. If you want to balance your hair’s natural oils and clean it thoroughly while also hydrating it, try Finca Canarias’ products with pure aloe vera for hair.